🙋♂️ You’re welcome to subscribe to this blog by signing up here!
As a subscriber, you get:
- read/comment access to private content (‘lab notes’) I publish exclusively for subscribers;
- access to a private GitHub repo that hosts most of the code I’m currently working on, including many components of this subscription suite as well as a brand new admin menu;
- granular options for email notifications about new posts and comments;
- an option to edit your own comments (until 20 minutes after posting);
- auto-approval from your first comment on (i.e. even if you haven’t commented yet, your comment will be auto-moderated and published immediately);
- a Subscriber Dashboard with an enhanced activity stream, useful links, and some reading tips;
- two-factor authentication (2FA) and 32-character bcrypt-encrypted passwords.
If you ever want to unsubscribe, you can opt out of all notifications, or even delete your entire account. Deleting your account will erase all your data from my site, except your comments and the data connected to them (name and email address).